Chem Chem Lodge, Little Chem Chem & Forest Chem Chem
FOR ALL NEW BOOKINGS 2021 AND 2022 (VALID 15 SEPTEMBER2021 – 28 FEBRUARY 2023)
- Minimum stay of 2 nights at Chem Chem Lodge andLittle Chem Chem.
- Minimum stay of 4 nights at Forest Chem Chem.
- Provisional bookings will be held for 14 days.However, we offer a certain amount of flexibility to extend provisional bookings, where requested in writing and where possible.
- A 20% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm a reservation. No reservation is deemed confirmed until the 20% deposit is received, acknowledged and accepted in writing by the Reservation Manager.Reservations will be confirmed in writing (email).
- The 80% balance of the payment is due at least46 days prior to the arrival date. Failure to pay the balance within this period will result in a 3% late penalty of the booking total compounded every week the payment is outstanding.
- If a reservation is made 45 days prior to the arrival date, full payment is due (3% late penalty applies).
- The amount stated on the invoice needs to be received by Chem Chem Safaris in full. ALL bank charges are to be settled and recovered by the client.
- Payments must be made in USD ($), extras can be paid for at the property by cash, Visa or MasterCard.
- Emergency Evacuation Insurance: US$ 30 per person for all bookings made directly with Chem Chem, insurance will be added to the rate. For bookings made via third party, Chem Chem will need confirmation prior to arrival that the insurance will be handled by the third party, otherwise it will be added to the rate.
- We reserve the right to review our rates and change them quarterly, or at any given time, at the discretion of management.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions with sufficient prior notice.
- Chem Chem reserves the right to change and amend these rates at any time.
- A 20% non-refundable deposit is required upon confirmation of booking.
- Cancellations made 45 days or fewer prior to arrival will be subject to 100% cancellation charge of the full amount.
- Cancellations made 46 days or more prior to arrival will be 80% refundable if full payment was received before the 46 days.
- A ‘no show’ is charged 100% of the total cost.
- Postponements from 2021 to 2022 will have the rate increase of 2022.
- Cancellation of a reservation must be in writing and is only effective upon its acknowledgement by the company. The property may consider postponement of a booking to a maximum 12 months thereafter if travel cancelled 45 days or less prior to arrival is due to a COVID-19 related issue, e.g. border closure of originating border. This is at the discretion of management.
- The above terms are valid for all new 2022bookings (as of 15 September 2021), except those postponed from 2021 into2022/23 due to COVID-19 related circumstances. The terms of these bookings, in place at the time of making the original booking, will remain in place.