Forest Chem Chem Rates
|Minimum two nights||HIGH||PEAK|
|Closed 01 April - 31 May
2 x Vintage Tents
1 x Family Tent
|01 - 31 Mar
01 - 14 Jun
01 Nov - 19 Dec
|15 Jun - 31 Oct
20 Dec - 28 Feb
|RATES FOR THE CAMP||HIGH||PEAK|
|2017/2018 - Exclusive Use *||US$ 4 872||US$ 6 440|
|2018/2019 - Exclusive Use *||US$ 5 700||US$ 7 500|
* Forest Chem Chem is sold exclusively and based on a maximum of 6 adults and 2 children. A minimum age of 6 years applies.
Rates are per night and include the following:
- Arrival transfer from Kuro airstrip (in Tarangire National Park, excludes park fees).
- 3 meals per day, house wines, beers, spirits, water & soft drinks (excluding connoisseur wine & French champagne).
- Private 8-seater safari vehicle and a private Chem Chem guide.
- All safari activities in the Chem Chem Reserve adjoining Tarangire National Park including morning, afternoon & night game drives, guided walking safaris, & conservation safaris with the anti-poaching team.
- Evening sundowners on the edge of Lake Burunge.
- Morning hill climb to watch the sun rise over the entire Chem Chem concession.
- Game drive to Tarangire National Park in an open vehicle (excludes park fees).
- A visit with a local Maasai family.
- Interactive cooking around the camp fire.
- Laundry (hand washed) & internet access (Wi-Fi available).
- Conservation & Community Fees per person per night (2018: US$ 125 per adult / US$ 100 per child under 16yrs. 2019: US$ 150 / US$ 125 per child under 16yrs).
- An optional Chem Chem Association contribution of US$ 50 will be added to each new booking. All proceeds go directly towards projects managed by the Association and guests will receive a personal update on the positive impact their contribution made. This amount can be removed if requested.
- Tourism and Development Levy of US$ 1.50 per person per night.
- Emergency Evacuation Insurance: US$ 30 per person (see general information for more details).
- Connoisseur wine and French champagne.
- Park fees for Tarangire, Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater National Parks.