Chem Chem Lodge Rates
|Minimum two nights||HIGH||PEAK|
|Closed 01 April - 14 May
7 x Lodge Suites
1 x Family Unit
|01 - 31 Mar
15 May - 14 Jun
01 Nov - 19 Dec
|15 Jun - 31 Oct
20 Dec - 28 Feb
|RATE PER PERSON - LODGE SUITE||HIGH||PEAK|
|2017/2018 - Per adult sharing||US$ 914||US$ 1 181|
|2018/2019 - Per adult sharing||US$ 920||US$ 1 200|
|Per child sharing (6 - 16 years) *||* 50%||* 50%|
|RATE PER UNIT - FAMILY SUITE||HIGH||PEAK|
|2017/2018 - Family Unit **||** US$ 3 197||** US$ 4 135|
|2018/2019 - Family Unit **||** US$ 3 220||** US$ 4 200|
* Children up to 16 years in their own suite: The 1st child is charged the full adult per person sharing rate, and the 2nd child is charged the child sharing rate.
** The Family Unit is sold as a unit and based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing. The per child sharing rate applies for a 3rd child in the Family Unit.
Rates are per night and include the following:
- Arrival transfer from Kuro airstrip (in Tarangire National Park, excludes park fees).
- 3 meals per day, house wines, beers, spirits, water & soft drinks (excluding connoisseur wine & French champagne).
- All safari activities in the Chem Chem Reserve adjoining Tarangire National Park including morning & afternoon game drives, guided walking safaris, & conservation safaris with the anti-poaching team.
- Evening sundowners on the edge of Lake Burunge.
- Morning hill climb to watch the sun rise over the entire Chem Chem concession.
- Game drive to Tarangire National Park in an open vehicle (excludes park fees).
- A visit with a local Maasai family.
- Stays of up to 3 nights include one 30-minute massage per person (from 1 June 2018).
- Stays of 4 nights or more include a daily 30-minute massage per person (from 1 June 2018.
- Laundry (hand washed) & internet access (Wi-Fi available).
- Conservation & Community Fees per person per night (2018: US$ 125 per adult / US$ 100 per child under 16yrs. 2019: US$ 150 / US$ 125 per child under 16yrs).
- An optional Chem Chem Association contribution of US$ 50 will be added to each new booking. All proceeds go directly towards projects managed by the Association and guests will receive a personal update on the positive impact their contribution made. This amount can be removed if requested.
- Tourism and Development Levy of US$ 1.50 per person per night.
- Emergency Evacuation Insurance: US$ 30 per person (see general information for more details).
- Connoisseur wine and French champagne.
- Park fees for Tarangire, Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater National Parks.
- Additional spa treatments, personal purchases, phone calls and gratuities