Chem Chem Lodge
Luxurious sophisticated oasis
Closed 01 April – 14 May 2021
7 tented suites | 1 family suite
Children from 4 years welcome
Luxury tented suite
from US$ 990
Child sharing (4 – 15 years)
from US$ 495
from US$ 1485
(per unit for 2 adults & 2 children)
from US$ 3645
- Chem Chem Association
- Please note there is an additional per person per night Conservation & Community Fee for the Chem Chem Association, not included in the rates.
Per adult per night:
Per child (up to 15 years) per night:
Option Association contribution per stay:
- 3 meals per day, house wines, beers, spirits, water & soft drinks (excludes connoisseur wine & French champagne).
- A daily, private Chem Chem guide and a private vehicle (only for Chem Chem concession and Tarangire National Park).
- All camps: Morning and afternoon game drives in the Burunge WMA (Little Chem Chem concession), guided walks, evening sundowners, game drive to Tarangire National Park in private open vehicle (excludes park fees), morning sunrise hill climb, cultural visits with the Masaai (village and/or the local school).
- Chem Chem Lodge: Tracking with the Maasai and Baobab Bush Breakfast
- Little / Forest Chem Chem: Night game drives in the Burunge WMA.
- Arrival road transfers from Kuro Tarangire to Chem Chem Lodge or Little Chem Chem or Forest Chem Chem.
- Laundry (hand washed) & internet access (Wi-Fi available).
- Stays of 4 nights or more include a daily 30-minute massage per person (Chem Chem Lodge & Little Chem Chem)
- A compulsory government Tourism Development Levy (TDL) of 1% on the invoiced accommodation rate per person per bed night.
- All road transfers excluded, except arrival through Kuro.
- Conservation & Community Fees: US$ 150 per person per night / US$ 125 per child under 15yrs per night.
- Emergency Evacuation Insurance: US$ 30 per person per stay (see general information for more details).
- Connoisseur wine and French champagne.
- Park fees for Tarangire, Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater National Parks.
- Additional spa treatments (not available at Forest Chem Chem), personal purchases, phone calls and gratuities